Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Three more days

Three days will pass very quickly. So much to be done before I board the plane to Denver. As always it appears this is too 'busy' of a time for me to be traveling. I know this isn't true, because every time I travel I feel this way. The root of the issue is just being busy. One day I will slay this busy dragon! 

Ah, but for now, I look forward to stepping off the plane in Denver and seeing my darling Kailynn. I have the privilege of spending an entire week with her. So, all my busy plans can be put aside for this one week and I will just enjoy every moment with my darling little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And time marches on

 Time doesn't wait for any person. One minute you are in 2018 and the next thing you know, 6 years have passed and you are in 2024! Of c...