Sunday, December 25, 2011

Before it is too late....

Want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Ong family- well, I should say, Ongs, Kubos and Phillips...this was the picture we sent out to family and friends. 

For those who have asked me, "WHERE ARE YOU???" I'm here...running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Not to worry, I foresee things slowing down a bit in the days ahead (or is that just wishful thinking??). Seriously though, I do plan to get back to regular blogging. (writing and reading of blogs).




11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Rahul - no...I'm determined, no more headless running in the New Year :)

    @ Julia- thanks for the good wishes- you also have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay- I just clicked something in my blog thingy and it removed 50 comments- not sure how to get them back- sorry for the mistake ;(...that will teach me for trying to get in some blog time in between my work time!!!! ;(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pic :) God bless your family.
    Wish you all lots of love and cheer in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Limenlemons- thanks for your good wishes- Hope you are having a great new year

    ReplyDelete

....And then there were more...

We started with two. It didn't take long for us to add three more to the mix, making us ongfamily5 for quite a long time. Before we kn...