Saturday, February 12, 2011

My baby is engaged.

My darling Cassandra and Josh
My youngest Princess just got engaged! Dearest Cassandra left the house this morning to go to the zoo. Who knew she would end up with a gorgeous ring on her finger. Josh had come to us several weeks ago to ask for our blessing and we gave it to him, but we were not sure when he was going to surprise her with the proposal. 

Daniel said he felt something different when he awoke this morning. He felt like today might be the day. Fathers know these things.

I cried when I heard the news. Mothers cry when they hear these things. Tears of joy mixed with tears of 'is this really happening to my baby?' and of course there were lots of smiles swirled in with all the tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

And time marches on

 Time doesn't wait for any person. One minute you are in 2018 and the next thing you know, 6 years have passed and you are in 2024! Of c...