Saturday, May 14, 2011

If I had to Choose.....

If I were given a choice, "when do you want to be born?"
Oh that would be such a tough decision. Each decade had its hardships- each decade had its bright spots. We look back on former times and only seem to remember either the very good times or the very bad times. 

If I was born in the 30's- then I would have to live through the Second World War....but then I would be in my 20's during the 1950's, I would like to have been alive during that era (as a 20 something year old) :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, every decade has it's own problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you!! Yes, each decade has it's own problems.

    ReplyDelete

And time marches on

 Time doesn't wait for any person. One minute you are in 2018 and the next thing you know, 6 years have passed and you are in 2024! Of c...