Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And so it ends....

The blogathon ends today...but the blog doesn't. In fact, this is just the continuation of a great journey...learning about new people, places and phases in my life.

I want to thank Michelle Rafter for birthing this great blogathon...and for allowing us all to participate in her brain child! Three cheers for her!  Once again, I've met some great people during the blogathon. I also had the opportunity to learn new things about blogging...and I'm exiting the blogathon with a new 'theme' day- 'Feature Friday'- a day I'll feature biographies, autobiographies, or memoirs! 


Yes the road ahead looks good...so although the blogathon 2011 ends...the blogging road still stretches out in front of me and I'm excited to see what it holds.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome picture. Please continue to blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ A- this picture was taken on Highway 2- a road from Eastern Washington to Western Washington- the entire journey was spectacular...and as for blogging...I will TRY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those were a lot of blogs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Sean- I hope you didn't read ALL of them! :) This blog is 3 years old...so that would be alot of blog posts...of course just in May 2011 alone there are 31 blog posts :)...it will slow down a bit now that the blogathon is over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been such a fun ride. And, no, thank goodness it's not over. ;-) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to waving at you along the rest of this journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, and so it ends. With fun & frolic.... with friends like you, it was a smooth journey...... always motivating and being there.

    And together we shall continue to blog....

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes Nisha- we will continue to blog- maybe not everyday (for me, at least)...but every week :)...I look forward to seeing many more of your posts!! :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

And time marches on

 Time doesn't wait for any person. One minute you are in 2018 and the next thing you know, 6 years have passed and you are in 2024! Of c...